Sunday 17 August 2014

I'm Addicted to Adairs...!!!!!! and a Few Other Purchases

I wouldn't call myself a home-styler, in fact I think I have very little idea of what looks good and what doesn't in any fashion sense! However, I am really enjoying the fun side of designing and furnishing. I had a little taste for it when we sold our house and we wanted to get it looking as appealing to others as we could. It may be starting to turn into a full blown fetish now! I still don't feel overly confident in the decisions, but I am having fun. I have started following a great blog called Lime & Mortar. She has some really practical organisational ideas and has a great blog on furnishing and designing her newly built home.  I was reading through her posts and the comments she had about Adairs (linen, towels etc.) made me think they were worth checking out. I hadn't really been in there before so I went in for a browse. Well what a mistake! I am officially addicted to all their products!! We had been searching for new quilt covers and I would happily buy any of them! They are great quality and everything we have bought, we managed to get on sale which was great. I was in there yesterday grabbing some towels and the sales assistant told me there was a Kids Adairs shop at High Point, Melbourne - that is sure to send you into bankruptcy... Love to see it one day after I recover from financial ruin!!



These are the purchases we have made..
Blankets for the girls - Morgan Stripe, Alex
Towels for the new bathrooms and hand towels for powder rooms - Flinders Chevron
Curious Yellow Owl - we are going for a splash of yellow here and there!
And the cleaning products - you have to try these!
The linen spray - you could spray on everything in your home; its delectable
Laundry detergent, floor cleaner, all purpose spray. I am yet to use them all but they all smell so fresh and are made with essential oil. 
I'm saving them till we move in!




These are the cushions (some of) that I want to buy!
I'm going to wait till they go on sale and then purchase away!!

Our Doona Cover (not Adairs - Logan & Mason)

Study Chair my Husband has Picked
For guitar playing, reading or contemplating life!
Matt Blatt - Jean Prouvre

Our Side Table - in yellow, not red
Jay Lamp Table - Vast Galleries 


2 comments:

  1. Hehe just seen this. Im sorry?? (not really) Adairs is great. I hope you became a member, extra discount and free shipping ;)
    Love your purchases, im really loving yellow at the moment

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's totally your fault! Ha! No, I'm so glad I found it - love it all. Yes I did join too which may have exaggerated the addiction!! There are so many fun colours out there at the moment. The brighter the better. Thanks again!

      Delete