Thursday 11 September 2014

Site Supervisor House Ratio

For those building with Carlisle Homes currently (or other builders) you might find this interesting. We have wondered how many homes our SS works on at the one time. When you are building you believe you are the only one and that they should invest everything into your build (actually you don't believe this, you dream it!!). You've invested enough money, haven't you!! Our site supervisor has been great. He's done some really good things for us, beyond what he has needed to; and he genuinely seems like a good bloke - a family man! My emotions (probably different to my husbands) have gone something like this; your're great, you're awesome, I love you, that's okay, bugger off, great, awesome work. They do say, building is a rollercoaster ride!! Anyway, when my husband met him on Wednesday they were chatting, as blokes do, and he said he is overseeing 17 houses at the moment. I think this surprised me!! It's probably a lot higher than I thought. He said it is about average for them. In saying that, he's doing a great job. I thought it would be a great job to have. But that is a lot of trades, issues and customer satisfaction to attend to!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment