Wednesday 30 April 2014

Somewhere Over the Rainbow

Yesterday driving home from work I saw the most amazing rainbow. There is something about a rainbow that makes you shine on the inside! Something magical. Our kids love rainbows and to tell you the truth, in real life, I love them too! I was driving home from work and pulled over to take a photo. It was a complete form (although broken to the camera's eye). I was about 5 min from the block and thought what an amazing photo it would make before the build action begins. It was shining in the perfect direction, in the distance, arcing over our future home. As I drove onward hoping that it would last by the time I got there, it slowly began to fade from sight. Maybe it was a sign that; 

Somewhere over the rainbow
Skies are blue
And the dreams that you dare to dream
Really do come true..............




No comments:

Post a Comment